Cholavit oral drops is a bileflow promoting preparation with herbal content applicable for treatment of indigestion (eg. feeling of fullness, bloating, slow digestion).
Content of 1 ml oral drops: 940-952 mg alcoholic extract (1:5) from the following herbs, in 1:1:2:3:3 ratio:
- Rhubarb roots (Rheum palmatum L., et / aut Rheum officinale Baillon., radix)
- Blessed thistle herb (Cnicus benedectus L., herba)
- Caraway seeds (Carum carvi L., fructus)
- Peppermint leaves (Mentha × piperita L., folium)
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium L., herba)
Traditional herbal medicinal product. Indications are based on experience of long-term use.
For risks and side effects, please read the patient information leaflet or consult a doctor or pharmacist!
Avaliable in Hungarian pharmacies